As time has gone by, my time spent playing 2K has diminished significantly, partly because I've enjoyed playing different games NBA 2K MT, but largely because of the repetitive aspect of 2K franchise. In reality, it's been close to half-dozen times since I last actively played the NBA 2K game.

Going back to the latest edition of 2K23, then brought along some enjoyable surprises, as well as some grueling finds as well. The game has seen some adjustments to improve the gamesimilar to MyTEAMhowever, there are some aspects.

Which seem to miss the point.Coming into the latest edition of 2K23 you will find pleasant surprises and some frustrating discoveries too. There were some changes made to improve the game- like in MyTEAM -but there were also some aspects that don't seem to get the essence.

What I first did once I began playing was immediately go to career mode to begin creating my player. Aspects of that process have evolved and are now better in that they limit the possibilities of skill points and the comparison of what kind that player has been created.

As opposed to the last game I was on, you are now able to pick the team that you will be going to.To make Anthony Davis to play center, I created an athlete who could do everything from dunks to take advantage of boards and defend the rim and joined the Lakers.

The first time you play is the last round of the Las Vegas Summer League and how well you perform in that game is a factor in determining your initial role in your regular season.Kendrick Nunn played for the Summer League alongside me, which is unrealistic solely because the fact that he has never played with the Lakers and not for any other reason Buy 2K23 MT. I was victorious and was awarded a spot in the rotation moving forward.