Molten armor isn't in the game in the beginning of the pre patch, but it's available in Northrend, so you just receive those two, but fire doesn't have any of these glyphs. And arcane also is going to increase because of the shortage of fights , since currently the fights are pretty short and sunwell by the final phase of Five, but now they'll be even more short since everyone's receiving a buff for raid DPS the fights have been nerfed, etc.

Arcane has a lot of advantages on the short timeline, which it is particularly effective at the start of wrath Lich King against fire. That's why we use to WoW Classic SoD Gold arcane when we begin wrath Lich King, and the thinking is that it will be exactly the same in this case, and fire will obviously scale well with the amount of Sunwell gear. If you're really geared out from Sunwell and have a lot of crit and other items, which can help out fire however, it's not getting those two glyphs, and the encounters aren't that long. Therefore, we're thinking about our canes better.

But honestly, fire could be pretty good. I'm not sure it's will be among the greatest game, but it could be very likely. Whatever the case, it's likely to do well and will be fun to play. Therefore, I'd definitely test it out bet and pre patch is an excellent occasion to experiment with these different specs, that's what I'd do with pre patch, as well as a chance to test the frost version, it's likely not going to be as good as, but it's still going be able to WoW Season of Discovery Gold do well enough for sunwell certainly, and will provide a lot of enjoyment.

So definitely use this time to test a new variety of specs. And depending on what your guild's performance is. If you have dual-spec, you could be swapping between the two. This means you can make use of arcane for some less intense combats.

And then for fights with advertisements, such as KJ Mourou and KJ, you could be a firefighter and might then and cleave the ads that appear for both classes and can actually increase fire somewhat.